Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default Is there anything left in Maplins?

In article ,
says...

"Terry Casey" wrote in message

I must admit that I do miss London's frequent services until
late at night - I rarely used the night buses but they were
there if I needed them. I do have an evening service now that
I'm out in the sticks - 4 miles from Lincoln - but it is only
once an hour after about 6pm with the last bus home at 2300.

you're lucky

round 'ere the last bus home is now often no later than 21:00, and it's far
less rural than Lincolnshire

Well,not really that rural - the City boundary is less than
half a mile away and the bus route follows continuous housing
all the way but immediately after I get off it goes into a
loop to get back to the City again.

Anybody living further along the road has no evening service
at all.

--

Terry

---