Posted to rec.woodworking
Meanie[_2_] Meanie[_2_] is offline

Default Rockler Expandable dust collection hose

On 4/6/2018 10:48 AM, Bob Davis wrote:
I just bought some of this hose.

Link is: http://www.rockler.com/rockler-4-dia...xpandable-hose

I think its the best I have ever seen. It combines the characteristics of a good quality hose (sturdy wire wrap, thick plastic) and the desirable quality of being very extensible/collapsable. It is not like that cheap flimsy expandable hose with the thin wall - the stuff you see at some woodworker shows.

It holds its round shape and does not kink when partially collapsed. The expand/collapse ratio is 7:1. That is a hose that expands to 14 feet will collapse to 2 feet.

I recommend this product. Oh by the way, its Rockler blue so be sure it matches the decor of your shop.

Bob

I like Rockler products but much of it is overpriced and some are not as
durable or long lasting as they should be, IMO.