Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Clarke JS5IN1

On 4/5/2018 3:38 PM, Me wrote:
I have JS5IN1 (jump starter) which hasn't seen the light of day for some
time. The batteryÂ* is flat, the worklight come son quite brightly but
otherwise nothing.Â* I have attempted to charge it using it's own charger
plug with little result, the compressor will run for a short time but
that's it.

I have a "smart" battery charger the instructions of which suggest it
might be able to revitalise a flat battery.Â* Can I connect this directly
to the JS5IN1 across it's jump cables without doing any damage?Â* Taking
the battery out to charge it would probably be a better option but none
of my screwdrivers will fit the screws I assume hold the case together.

There is a lot of varied expertise in this group so any thoughts?

Thanks.

I wouldn't bother...waste of time trying ....

--
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
All men who have turned out worth anything have had the chief hand in