Posted to uk.d-i-y
Theo[_3_] Theo[_3_] is offline

Default Is there anything left in Maplins?

Andrew Gabriel wrote:
b) they've moved a load of their component drawers into the shop,
with a "buy the whole drawer set including components for £100".
However, they happened to still have both the parts I wanted in
drawers still behind the counter, and reduced to 12p each so I
took the two of each they had.

Are those the chests of about a dozen drawers, each about 3" high?
Kind of Snap-On style (but white)?

I hadn't really been paying attention but ours seems to have lost the
component counter some time in the last 15 years, meaning the entire
components stock is held in two of those.

Or does your still have a counter with a zillion staff-only drawers behind
it, and you mean one unit of those?

Theo