Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default radio four

In article ,
newshound wrote:
In article ,
alan_m wrote:
Isn't every day's religious slot on the Today program a joke? A
patronising telling of fairy tales for the gullible.

They need another Lionel Blue.

I was just going to say that! (but that's Thought For The Day rather
than the service). Oddly enough I reckon Jonathan Sacks is normally the
only person who says anything interesting (although I did once catch a
good Moslem as well).

Ah - I don't get the Morning Service as I get R4 from FreeView.

Going back to the April Fool, I'm reluctant to waste 38 MB of free data
downloading the edition, much less spend 41 minutes listening to it. Is
it worth it?

I didn't catch it either.

--
*Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.