Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Plastic bottle farce

On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 02:53:04 +0100, rbowman wrote:

How much? I pay £5 a month for a minimal amount (a few hours of calls,
a few hundred texts, and some data I never use). It goes up to much
larger figures if you pay £10 or £15 a month.

I pay $85 a month for 'unlimited'. It does get throttled after 18 GB so
it isn't precisely unlimited. That's strictly a data plan. Previously I
had 5 GB for $50 a month but I bumped the 5 GB watching youtube etc and
after that it was $20 a GB.

I could pay $28 a month for unlimited data. Similar throttling to yours
but not at night. Also that gives me completely unlimited calls and texts.

For $38 a month, another company my friend uses does 100GB a month, with
no throttling at all.

I thought America was cheap?

Capitalism -- whatever the market will bear. If the market bitches too
much our bought politicians will pass new regulations to keep the
competitors down. In their defense, Verizon's infrastructure in this one
state with a million people covers an area that you could drop the UK
into without disturbing the blackfooted ferrets.