Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Plastic bottle farce

On 04/04/2018 08:43 PM, wrote:
I don't think there is a (low) limit. I've only used two or three,
though. Cell phones are probably cheaper, though. You don't have to
use the phone. Other than work calls (and SPAM), I doubt I make/take
one call a month. I guess that's not true anymore. I've been calling
the hospital/doctors quite a bit, lately.

I've got a TracFone flip phone for telephone calls. It's come in handy a
few times and works out cheaper than anything Verizon offers. I run out
of days in a couple of months and will check with Verizon then. If they
can match the cost I think I can transfer the number. The TracFone is on
the Verizon network anyway.