Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Plastic bottle farce

On Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 10:44:49 AM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 15:41:35 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 8:05:52 AM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 02:04:40 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 7:29:50 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 01:11:48 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 1:01:37 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 17:39:56 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 14:33:42 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/3/2018 12:56 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 04/02/2018 09:30 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I was hoping that would be true for Trump. He cost me (and many others)
a big loss over the past few days with his dumb practices and going off
on Amazon because he does not like the Washington Posts.

He deals in stupid tweets instead of facts. Not very business like.

Trump didn't help but the FANG's aren't too shiny this week. Zuckie's
net worth dropping by a billion or two didn't have anything to do with
Trump.

That did not bother me as it was well deserved. He's an arrogant prick
that thought he could rule the social media world. Give it some time
and he may be applying for a job at My Space.

Who cares what people on Twitter think anyway?

Zuckerberg is Facebook but it is the same thing. They let you on for
free, then sell everything you tell them about yourself.
My dog has a facebook page but they don't seem to know me at all (I
downloaded the data)
They have sniffed Amazon cookies off of my machine tho. I told that
furry prick to use his own machine from now on.

I suppose the real trick is to just use a separate browser for social
media and don't share data between them.

I have 8 different web browsers on this machine that I play with. Sometimes a locked down secure browser won't display a page properly and I must copy the address and load it into Internet Explorer so I can view the darn site. I'm in Slimjet Browser right now and using a proxy in New York City supplied by the Browsec add-on. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Secured Monster

Why bother with all that? I use Opera and it works 99% of the time.. If it fails I just use Internet Explorer. If a web page won't work with either of those it can **** off. When designing a web page you should make it work with all browsers, or at least the well known ones.

And what irritates me is every time I load Internet Explorer it asks me to try "Edge" or some such bull****. Just because they change the name I see no reason I have to download it seperately. It should upgrade itself like any other software.
--
I like to play with different software, operating systems and apps. I have several hard drives in this machine and I can run a different OS if I wish but I tend to stick with Windows 7. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Operating Monster

Why use 7 instead of 10?

I have a computer that has Win 10 loaded on it. I also have computers with DOS, Win3.1, Win XP, Win Vista, Linux, FreeBSD, Chrome OS and of course, Android on my tablet computers except for the Amazon tablet that runs Amazon Fire OS. I have operating systems I forgot I had loaded on some hard drives. I even have an Apple computer somewhere. I like to play with computers. ^_^

You have too much time on your hands :-P

[8~{} Uncle Operating Monster

You've used that twice! Do I win a prize for spotting this?
--

I use the same sig a lot of times. I'm disabled and can't work anymore. What do you suggest I do? I like playing with computers. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Experimental Monster