Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Senile Yanks Farce! LOL

On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 14:01:10 -0400, , another mentally
challenged, troll-feeding Yankie idiot, blabbered:

Zuckerberg is Facebook but it is the same thing. They let you on for
free, then sell everything you tell them about yourself.
My dog has a facebook page but they don't seem to know me at all (I
downloaded the data)
They have sniffed Amazon cookies off of my machine tho. I told that
furry prick to use his own machine from now on.

I suppose the real trick is to just use a separate browser for social
media and don't share data between them.

Geezuz Christ what a driveling senile idiot. The right companion though for
the Scottish idiot! LOL