Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flat rate electricity like water?

On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 17:37:28 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 15:58:33 +0100, Sam E wrote:

On 04/02/2018 08:51 PM, wrote:

[snip]

The washer uses as much water with a full load as a half
load, the full load may even use less water.

Live alone and wash half loads? I never did, but waited until I had a
full load.

Indeed, anyone with at least half a brain does this. Water (end electricity) cost is per item of clothing or per dish. Hence it's per person.

It depends on how many dishes you have then doesn't it? If you are
single, you might not even own enough dishes to fill a dish washer and
you will run out of pans long before you run out of plates because you
can't cook in a paper pan.