Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I must be getting old - err "mature".

"Jim Wilkins" on Tue, 3 Apr 2018 07:48:06 -0400
"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
.. .
Gunner Asch on Mon, 02 Apr 2018
02:49:38 -0700

Why didnt you replace the bushing with a new one? Turn it on the
lathe and install it?

I've enough projects. And for me - not a reasonable option.

"I did ponder the sort of society which would find it cost
effective to replace the bushing so it wouldn't wobble."

That would be a society with the skill and tools and inclination to do
it, like r.c.m. Educational experience may not be immediately cost
effective.

There is that. I was thinking more along the lines of "extreme"
'make do or do without."

--
pyotr filipivich