Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default splitting cable internet and antenna tv

On Sunday, April 1, 2018 at 3:26:16 PM UTC-4, Nadman wrote:
I have cable internet and am going to use an antenna for tv reception. my cable is now running into a 3 way splitter for internet. how can I run my antenna tv into this system so I can get TV reception on all 3 of my TVs. Advise would be greatly appreciated

If your purpose it to use the antenna and not cable, then yes you can
just run the antenna into a 3 way splitter. Whether you have enough
signal strength from the antenna to drive all three is another question.
If not there are amps available.