Posted to alt.home.repair

Default car stumbles going around corners but no MIL

On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 11:49:19 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 12:04:56 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On 29 Mar 2018 14:32:33 -0400, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:

Bob J Jones wrote:
For about a year now, the car stumbles when going around corners, where I
can't figure out what the stumbling is due to.

It didn't used to be so consistent but it's getting worse over time so now
it's finally noticeable that it's the turns and not something else that
makes it stumble for a split second.

What should I look for to see why an engine stumbles momentarily around
corners, but doesn't set the CEL or any pending OBD codes?

If it's a Studebaker, check to see there's no junk at the bottom of the carb.
It fills up, and even a small sway to the side causes the fuel to slosh from
side to side and you get brief fuel starvation.

If it's a Studebaker, sell it to someone who can take care of an
antique and buy a real car.

Again demonstrating a total lack of reading comprehension or
just total ignorance. The OP clearly mentioned check engine light,
MIL, OBD. Do you see those on Studebakers much? What's wrong
with you trumptards?

You really are stupid, Traitor. I was answering the post directly
above mine (you, idiot, even kept what I was answering). Illiterate
much?