Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Now you be very careful and afeared of that new smart meter;!

I think really people making stuff like pacemakers should have tested this
sort of thing well in advance and yes, many ecg machines, as their inputs
are high impedance will pick up pulses of rf if close enough.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"alan_m" wrote in message
On 30/03/2018 23:24, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 23:09:16 +0100, tony sayer wrote:

Its out to fry yer brains;!!

https://theecologist.org/2017/jun/06...on-and-health-
why-are-we-neglecting-non-toxic-alternatives

Yes, I've come across a few people telling me this!

The have a linked video showing how smart meter pulses effect the heart!

or maybe.....
how the pulses from a smart meter placed 1m away from the leads going to
someone hooked up to a sensitive EKG machine can also be picked up by the
machine?