Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Value of used Shopsmith

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 01:48:14 GMT, Puckdropper
wrote:

wrote in
:

I may have to downsize but the shop won't get too much smaller. ;-)

All I need is a simple 4 room house: Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, and living
room.

We "need" a lot more than that but perhaps not all five bedrooms[*].
;-) My issue is the yard, though. I have to hire someone to mow the
1.5acres, now. :-(

The shop, OTOH, needs to be a intelligently partitioned 128'x128' space!

If that's a basement, your four rooms are pretty good size!
[*] SWMBO once asked why we need 3600ft^2. My answer was that we
wanted a large master suite, w/walk in closets, a large kitchen, and a
formal dining room. These things don't come in a small house.