Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Value of used Shopsmith

On Wed, 28 Mar 2018 00:08:02 -0400, Bill wrote:

wrote:
On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 14:18:21 -0400, Bill wrote:

J. Clarke wrote:
On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 20:47:18 -0400, Bill wrote:

RedAce wrote:
replying to Harv.sr, RedAce wrote:
I have a Shopsmith I am looking to sell if you are still looking for one. I
would have to get my husband to get some of the details about it.

If they were such a "wonderful idea", someone would probably still me
making them.

Somebody is.

http://www.shopsmith.com/

Actually, its seems like a pretty good product for Festool to get
involved with.

You're kiddin', right?

Not at all. Evidently there are customers for it--retired folks,
who have downsized, and have deep pockets and very modest project
goals.

That's not Festool's market and Festool doesn't make junk.