Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem[_2_] Markem[_2_] is offline

Default Great Replacement Top For Used Caulk Tube!

On Wed, 28 Mar 2018 11:13:04 -0500, -MIKE-
wrote:

The only thing that keeps you from reusing a tube of caulk is usually
that the nozzle is all clogged up and dry, and often even some inside
the tube. As we all know, it's very difficult to pull dried caulk out
of a tapered nozzle from the small end. And when you do, you usually
end up buggering up the nozzle, and you need to put on an aftermarket
nozzle or fashion some other "shop-tip" solution.

I have dental picks so when I am anal about it I can preserve the tip,
but maybe not that anal most of the time though.