Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Value of used Shopsmith

On 3/28/18 10:05 AM, Leon wrote:
On 3/27/2018 8:23 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Snip
\

Most people who owned them just enjoy to tinker around with them and
show them off to they neighbors.Â* They rarely even build anything with
them.

Agreed!Â* Once proficient with demoing the machine at a trade show you
can go from one set up to another relatively quickly.
BUT try setting it up to the same set up you had previously when you
have an interruption and change to a different set up.

BUT!Â* The New Yankee Workshop started of with a ShopSmith.

Probably explains why the set master I referred to had one.
He worked for a PBS station. :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)