Posted to alt.home.repair
Morph[_4_] Morph[_4_] is offline

Default SCOTUS JUSTICE (retired) John Paul Stevens: Repeal the SecondAmendment

On 03/28/2018 09:41 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
Yesterday, after extensive consideration, I have modified my position
and would also eliminate the vast majority of civilian owned sidearms.
There*might* be a case for civilian sidearms for those who qualify for
a concealed carry permit, security professionals, etc.

Hypothetically speaking, let's say you're a weaponless libtard.Â* You wake up at 3am because some dindu-nuttins broke down your door.

What do you do while you wait 10-30 minutes for police to arrive?

Do you offer the dindus a beer and a snack while you wait?

Will the police entire your house to arrest the dindus or will they wait outside for the dindus to leave?

Will you wish you had a decent handgun to defend yourself?