Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_24_] Muggles[_24_] is offline

Default SCOTUS JUSTICE (retired) John Paul Stevens: Repeal the SecondAmendment

On 3/27/2018 6:21 PM, Dove Tail wrote:
On 3/27/2018 at 4:02:28 PM, Muggles wrote:

On 3/27/2018 3:45 PM, Dove Tail wrote:
Good, glad to see the concept getting support and picking up steam.

John Paul Stevens (SCOTUS JUSTICE retired): Repeal the Second
Amendment

The New York Times http://tinyurl.com/y7y5jauf

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/27/polit...ent/index.html

Funny, the opinion of the "Digital Director, CNN Politics" versus the
opinion of the Republican appointed, third longest serving Supreme
Court Justice (12,611 days), tough call. LOL!

It is gratifying to know you gun strokers are running scared. Firearms
changes are coming as is constitutional and leadership change.

You've got me mixed up with someone who cares about what you think. I
don't own a gun, but if I wanted to own a gun I would. Then I would
practice how to use that gun until I mastered it, and then I might want
to try a different gun.

But, at this particular time, I don't want a gun. That could change.

Another thing ... what I find interesting is that CNN actually said in
that article that repealing the second amendment really is not something
that is going to happen, and they are said to be the most liberal of the
liberals MSM. IF they are saying that, you must be the one who is
running scared, all puffed up, pounding on your chest like a peacock.

Keep strutting all you want, but the second amendment isn't going to go
anywhere anytime soon.

Civilian ownership of Semi-automatic weapons and others with detachable
magazines and hand guns of all kinds (not just semi-automatic, I have
modified my views) will become a thing of the past.

Are you a prophet, now?

The firearm and constitutional changes might take a while, but the
leadership changes are on the horizon.

Leaders come and they go, but our constitution is still around.

--
Maggie