bogden

Default Crown molding on a cathedral ceiling

"pb" wrote in message
Phisherman wrote:

Make returns to the wall
or run the molding straight into the wall, whichever looks better.

Problem is, we don't want to terminate the crown when it meets
the rake wall, we want it to turn and climb up the slope.

p.

Your filler has to go on the wall not the ceiling, then when you run the
rake, the profile will match on your plumb cut. You already know you're
trying to use a crown made for a 90 degree angle to try to use for something
other than 90. Not a lot of choices without filler on the wall or having
custom crown made for the degree your cathedral slopes.