Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_28_] Frank[_28_] is offline

Default Suicide is the biggest killer of men under 45 in the UK.

On 3/27/2018 3:19 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 12:27:24 -0400, wrote:

Great logic except Japan has a rate of 15.4 per and virtually zero
guns.

There was an old story from USP-Levanworth, KS. Crooks stabbed a guy
about 20 times and threw him off the top range tier. The Associate
Warden walked up to the scene. Yep, worst case of suicide I ever saw!

LMAO

Back in our racist past there was a story about a black man found
drowned with 30 lb of chain around his neck. Sheriff said it was an
opened and shut case as it simply was a matter of the black guy stealing
more chain then he could swim with.