Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default WE MUST BAN *ALL* GUNS in America

On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 1:39:21 PM UTC-4, Dove Tail wrote:
On 3/27/2018 at 9:31:25 AM, wrote:

What is logical about including BB guns, Air soft guns and assault
rifles in the same scare tactic statistic?

Once again Fretwell, I call bull**** on your assertion, from the GVA
methodology statement:

"AirSoft/BB Guns

We collect incidents where Airsoft or BB guns are used AS weapons, not
where they are used in general vandalism or delinquency. Those
collected ARE "NOT" included in our Incident Totals on the Daily
Summary Ledger"

Here is their definition of "Gun Violence", also from the methodology
page:

"Gun Violence describes the results of all incidents of death or injury
or threat with firearms without pejorative judgement within the
definition.

How very logical. A kid waving around a BB gun, gets counted like a gangbanger murdering someone.

Violence is defined without intent or consequence as a
consideration. To that end a shooting of a victim by a subject/suspect
is considered gun violence as is a defensive use or an officer involved
shooting. The act itself, no matter the reason is violent in nature."

So too is waving a BB gun around and threatening someone defined as "violence".
Let's confiscate those BB guns too!