Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richardmerri[_2_] Richardmerri[_2_] is offline

Default SCANTRONIC 9448+ intruder alarm

Hello all... My 9448+ has gone 'rogue' for when we try to set it to go out the normal beep, beep sounds for about 30 seconds and then the internal sounder goes off and just keeps going but the external sounder does not sound at all. The zone 6 PA (Panic Alarm) led also lights and stays lit and all we can do is enter our access code to shut the thing down. I have the full engineers manual but I can't find anything that might help within it! The USER GUIDE tells me to 're-set the panic button' but nowhere can I discover how to do that! Maybe this is 'finger trouble'? Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Richard.