Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_91_] Bill[_91_] is offline

Default Value of used Shopsmith

RedAce wrote:
replying to Harv.sr, RedAce wrote:
I have a Shopsmith I am looking to sell if you are still looking for one. I
would have to get my husband to get some of the details about it.

If they were such a "wonderful idea", someone would probably still me
making them. When I saw them demo'ed at the woodworking shows when I was
still too young to have a drivers license, I immediately thought "I've
got to get one of those someday!". Turned out, I found alternate ways to
to incur higher cost. ; ) Maybe it make more sense if someone is
working out of a one car garage, and he or she doesn't have to worry
about the value/cost of his or her time.

If there's a Shopsmith "cult" online, I would share the details of what
you have to sell there.