Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Harman Kardon Citation 17 Pre-Amp One Channel Intermittent

In article ,
says...

Unless I was building a harmonium, I wouldn't worry about matched reeds...[rimshot] I refuse to believe that someone (anyone) could hear an audible difference between audio switched through an $80 matched reed relay and a $5 reed relay from Digi.

Don't tell that to the audio nuts. They even go to the process of
replacing the solder in some equipment to a certain type to make the
audio sound better.

They will buy a 6 foot AC cord to go from the equipment to the wall
socket for around $ 100 that is something special. They don't seem to
know there is 25 to 100 feet of inexpensive cable from the socket to the
braker box, and hard telling what from there to the power company
generators.