Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Boiler recommendations please?

On 24/03/2018 21:25, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Tim Lamb wrote on 24/03/2018 :
:-) I have just fired up a 30kW Viessmann in the cottage. I'm not yet
familiar with the controls. Weather comp yes. Different temps. for hot
water and heating, yes I think. You can certainly switch off the
heating for summer. Clear display.

I cannot seem to see a name for the independent boiler output
temperature limiting - anyone, what is it called?

Not quite sure what you mean? Or are you referring to "split temperature
operation" - the ability to run the heating and hot water at different
flow temperatures (or the heating under the control of a weather
compensator, and the HW on fixed temp)

Is it available on a regular, open vented boiler?

Split temp, yup see my other post. If Gremlin95 is about, he knows more
about the new range than I do.

--
Cheers,

John.