Tim Mitchell

Default low voltage PIR controlled lights for drive - where?

In article , Niall
writes
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:53:28 +0000 (UTC), "keith"
wrote:

Something tells me there's a better way.....? Can you get low voltage
PIRs - I thought of alarm systems but I 'd need it to stay on for a few
minutes?

My other alternative would be to use one of those radio controlled mains
sockets and keep a transmiter in the car, but then I have to remember to
switch it off when leaving, unless you can get one with a timer .

How about a set of those solar powered garden lights, currently
available from about £10 a pair? Use them to mark drive edge.

Waste of time, a glow worm gives out more light.
The mains PIR is the simplest solution, wire it to a fused spur box and
connect the low voltage lights to that.
--
Tim Mitchell