Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default One nuisance caller got through - BT8500

I find my true call is very effective since people have to say their name
and when I hear their name and have no idea who it is I hit the dump button.

The biggest problem with these things based on black listed numbers is that
when no number is there they have to get screened every single time and many
people in say nhs, or council simply hang up.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
news
This morning the very first ever nuisance caller managed to get himself
through the caller filter, in the two years since I installed them.

Obviously from the Indian sub-continent asking about my health and
claiming to be medically qualified, obviously trying to sell something
health related - he failed miserably to get through the final level
filter - ME..

I will not mention the number he called from, because it was obviously a
spoofed number, belonging to some innocent individual.