Posted to uk.d-i-y
JoeJoe JoeJoe is offline

Default One nuisance caller got through - BT8500

On 23/03/2018 20:13, Roger Hayter wrote:
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

on 23/03/2018, alan_m supposed :
Before all the calls I may have given them a relatively high score but now
the score is likely to be zero. Your post has prompted me to blacklist the
two numbers they are using.

--

It seems as if they all now need a round of applause for doing their
jobs, even the doctors surgery ;-)

I am fairly sure the doctors concerned do not want this. Managers who
Mrs. Thatcher kindly put in charge of the NHS set these things up
firstly as way to justify their own existence and secondly to obtain a
stick to beat the doctors with.

90% of the useless lot who now manage the NHS (at all levels) were put
there when labour were in charge.