Posted to uk.d-i-y
C. J. C. J. is offline

Default perforated drain pipe as a soakaway?

replying to js.b1, C. J. wrote:
Hi, I have a solid pipe to a beer crate soakaway in clay soil which I use for
my grey water. It has always been a bit of a bog. After 4 years it has
clogged up through the pipe and I'm thinking that using perforated pipe from
beginning to end, without a soakaway crate might work better as, if I Bury it
shallow, it will dispense the grey water lengthy and gradually into a less
clayed soil. the earth gets more clayed the further down you go. I'm just
wondering if anyone found out whether this 'one side' perforated pipe exists
because most I can see has all round perforations :-/!!??

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...ay-647318-.htm