Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default One nuisance caller got through - BT8500

On 23/03/2018 15:18, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
This morning the very first ever nuisance caller managed to get himself
through the caller filter, in the two years since I installed them.

Obviously from the Indian sub-continent asking about my health and
claiming to be medically qualified, obviously trying to sell something
health related - he failed miserably to get through the final level
filter - ME..

I will not mention the number he called from, because it was obviously a
spoofed number, belonging to some innocent individual.

For the past week I'm getting around 3 a day through my BT8600. I know
who they are as sometimes they are leaving a answerphone message. It's
Green Star Energy, my current Gas and Electricity supplier, and they
want me to complete a customer satisfaction survey. Before all the
calls I may have given them a relatively high score but now the score is
likely to be zero. Your post has prompted me to blacklist the two
numbers they are using.