Randall2n

Default Installing bar sink in basement, need advice/help on installing drain in concrete

I live in Southern Illinois, near St.Louis.

I am attempting to finsh my basement and the wife wants to put in a
bar with a sink. I have never done plumbing before so I called around
to have it done for me, but was being quoted around $1800.00 for just
the drain pipe. While this may be an appropriate price it is far more
than I was able to afford curently.

My drain opening is a straight 15' from where I can connect to my
basement bath room drain pipe that then goes to a sewage ejector. Or
13' from the drain for the AC/Furnace unit, which also leads to the
sewage ejector, but will have to have make a turn.

So, now I am left to doing it myself. I would appreciate any and all
advice on how to go about this.

What I have learned from the internet thus far:
1.The drain pipe should slope 1/4" for every foot of pipe.
2.The drain pipe needs to be vented.(Air Admittance valve from
Studor?)
thats it.

Immediate Questions:
1. What do I need to cut the concrete?
2. Can I connect to the drain pipe from my basement bath room?
3. Can I connect to the drain pipe from the AC?
4. Which is better/worse?
5. How do I do a vent pipe?

Please help!