Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default Cheesecloth-like layer on walls

On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 8:14:07 PM UTC-5, Deborah Tanner wrote:

replying to GoHabsGo, Deborah Tanner wrote:

We hav 1/4" sheetrock covering our shiplap... and of course the cheesecloth on
top of the shiplap. So far the sheetrock is coming down fairly easily... the
cheesecloth mostly comes down EZ also EXCEPT for where it was attached with
nails or tacks. So I'm searching to find how to dissolve the cheesecloth to
clean up the wall...... that's my dilema....... Good Luck !!!

for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ls-157693-.htm

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAA, t-w-e-l-v-e y-e-a-r old post! HomeMoanersHub strikes
again! What a bunch of dummies.