Posted to uk.d-i-y
Old Codger[_6_] Old Codger[_6_] is offline

Default Part P and house extensions

On 22/03/2018 20:49, ARW wrote:
On 22/03/2018 20:23, Mathew Newton wrote:
On Thursday, 22 March 2018 20:08:22 UTC, Mathew NewtonÂ* wrote:

[...] (other than getting an electrician who can self-certify in) to
achieve this?

By the above I meant getting an electrician who can self-certify in
*to do the installation work*...

There is always the 3rd party sign off that was allowed in the 17th
edition 3rd amendment(?) that I think only NAPIT agreed to do.

I think Building Control also do the electrical sign off these days.

Oh for the good old days when the electricity board would send an inspector.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field