PJ

Default Gouged on repair part by appliance repair company?

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 03:50:17 GMT, (vairxpert)
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 20:18:33 -0700, DH in Denver
wrote:

My Kenmore refrigerator quit cooling. I called an appliance repair
company. The tech said I needed a new "pc board." I don't know why he
called it that, except it sounds more ominous than "defroster timer,"
which it really was, and was even so identified on the box that he
brought the next day.

Unfortunately, there is nothing preventing him from charging what he
wants.

You have the option to complain to the BBB, but that is not going to
changed anything.

PJ