Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Another mueslim car attack. 13 injured.

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 21 March 2018 07:39:42 UTC, harry wrote:
On Wednesday, 21 March 2018 00:07:54 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
harry wrote:
Mueslims don't drink alcohol.

And it's against the teachings of the bible to kill people. Which in your
warped mind must mean no Christian has ever murdered anyone.

Babbling on from your usual ignorance.
Luke 19-27
Leviticus 20-13
You really are thick as ****.

I see you don't know the differnce bertween murder and killing.

I doubt he knows much about Christianity either, if quoting the Old
Testament too. Most reasonable people would think the latest manual
supersedes the old one. But then I'd not call harry reasonable.

--
*Constipated People Don't Give A Crap*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.