Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Another mueslim car attack. 13 injured.

On Tuesday, 20 March 2018 19:47:15 UTC, Tim Watts wrote:
On 20/03/18 15:45, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 20 March 2018 09:04:05 UTC, alan_m wrote:
On 20/03/2018 07:01, harry wrote:
NOT on the Beeb this morning.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lub-crash.html
Somehow they think they can hide this sort of stuff.

The BBC reported the same evening/night.
They also reported that the driver had been thrown out of the club
earlier in the evening.
Nothing to do with race, cred, colour or radical politics - probably
just a drunken arsehole.

Link?
Mueslims don't drink alcohol.

Massive assumption he was a practising Muslim...

While I'm less than impressed about the authorities' trying to sweep the
12+ major grooming gang scandals with some 3000+ victims and 166
convicted to date[1] I am going to stick to my general principles that:

1) Anything is possible;

2) Innocent until proven guilty (along with any assumptions of motive)

[1] I've written to my MP about this one... One gets the impression that
the State would prefer to pretend it wasn't happening...

That's true of all or the majority of managment and those that see themselves as being in charge or superior to others, I see it all the time here at uni. it's where they start breeding.