Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Diversity Fail? All-Women Engineering Team Blamed for Collapse ofMiami Pedestrian Bridge

On Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 6:31:31 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 6:17:28 PM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 9:57:48 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 6:25:38 AM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
Diversity Fail? All-Women Engineering Team Blamed for Collapse of Miami
Pedestrian Bridge

http://sandrarose.com/2018/03/divers...strian-bridge/

No, just another case of the Russian troll spreading lies and BS fake news.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wa...idge-collapse/

"Reports that an all-female construction company built a bridge that collapsed at Florida International University are based on incomplete, inaccurate, and misleading information. "

Rating: FALSE

Hey Traitor_4ever, how's it going at the North Korean troll farm where you work? Is your Supreme Leader Kim Jung WTF going to murder President Trump when they meet? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

I don't work for KJU, but I'd say murder isn't on the agenda. Trump is
what Stalin called a useful idiot. So, I expect it to be Trump amateur
hour, worst case is Trump again does something impulsively and sells out
South Korea or that it ends in Trump insulted and mad because KJU used
him, so Trump orders an attack that starts a new Korean war. The
chance of Trump achieving denuclearization is virtually zero. I'd
put the chance of him achieving a real, verifiable halt in NK nuke
and ICBM development at 5%. Think he'll surprise me?

One constant about you Commie trolls is that you LIE. You are definitely a North Korean Commie troll. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster