Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Another mueslim car attack. 13 injured.

On 20/03/18 17:22, Nightjar wrote:
On 20-Mar-18 4:36 PM, charles wrote:
In article , harry
wrote:
On Tuesday, 20 March 2018 09:04:05 UTC, alan_mĀ* wrote:
On 20/03/2018 07:01, harry wrote:
NOT on the Beeb this morning.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lub-crash.html

Somehow they think they can hide this sort of stuff.

The BBC reported the same evening/night. They also reported that the
driver had been thrown out of the club earlier in the evening. Nothing
to do with race, cred, colour or radical politics - probably just a
drunken arsehole.

Link? Mueslims don't drink alcohol.

strict ones don't, others may.

The rule is that intoxicants must not be used in a sinful way. According
to an earlier post, one sect interprets that as meaning that beer, in
moderation, is permitted.

To a Sufi Muslim that would be reasonable (I have a friend who is Sufi,
at least notionally, in about the same what most of England is Christian).

However, to many (I'd dare to say most, unless anyone can challenge)
Sunnis and Shias, that would not be the case - alcohol is very much
verboten.