Posted to alt.home.repair
Dove Tail Dove Tail is offline

Default 2 Students, Suspect Injured in Shooting at St. Mary's Co. High School

On 3/20/2018 at 10:28:56 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 3/20/2018 10:24 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
Here we go again, another school shooting. The student population
is 56% minority, so, I am sure the racists will just dismiss it and
blame it on color, in one way or another.

2 Students, Suspect Injured in Shooting at St. Mary's Co. High
School

NBC4 Washington http://tinyurl.com/ybq4rtpt

Had a happy ending this time. Shooter dead, guard did his job.

From Yahoo:
Two students at a high school in Great Mills, Maryland, were shot and
injured this morning, allegedly by a classmate who died after
exchanging fire with a school resource officer, authorities said.

His two alleged victims -- a male student and female student -- were
shot in a hallway just before classes began, authorities said.

The sole school resource officer engaged the suspected shooter, who
was a male student, and fired a round, authorities said, adding that
the shooter fired a round, too. He was injured and has since died at
a hospital, police said.

The two other students were hospitalized, police said.

The female student is in critical condition and the male student is
in stable condition, authorities said.

Not sure I would call it a happy ending, maybe just a less sad and
pathetic ending.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"