Posted to alt.home.repair
Dove Tail Dove Tail is offline

Default 2 Students, Suspect Injured in Shooting at St. Mary's Co. High School

On 3/20/2018 at 9:58:27 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:

On 3/20/2018 11:43 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
On 3/20/2018 at 8:30:03 AM, wrote:

What? It is not all about the firearms? What the **** have you
been saying for the last few months? I thought just a few more
sensible laws would cure this problem.

Neither my post or the article itself were about firearms. It was
about the senseless shooting of children while at school.

Your natural tendency is to introduce red herrings in furtherance of
your agendas.

Â* Bull**** , and you're a lyin' mother****er . The article WAS about
guns , and your post a sorry effort to further your gun-grabbing
agenda .

Them thar r' fightin' words Terrance. LOL!

The post was about students being shot, I said nothing about guns, nor
did the article, to the best of my recollection.

If you want to make it about guns, that is your prerogative.

As details emerge, it might become a gun issue for me, but not at the
moment.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"