Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default 2 Students, Suspect Injured in Shooting at St. Mary's Co. High School

On Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 11:29:59 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 14:53:43 -0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

On 3/20/2018 at 7:42:01 AM, wrote:

On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 14:24:17 -0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

Here we go again, another school shooting. The student population
is 56% minority, so, I am sure the racists will just dismiss it and
blame it on color, in one way or another.

2 Students, Suspect Injured in Shooting at St. Mary's Co. High
School

NBC4 Washington
http://tinyurl.com/ybq4rtpt

This has to be fake news. Maryland has some of the strictest gun laws
in the country, including an assault weapons ban, universal background
checks and mandatory sentencing for carrying a firearm.

Fretwell, there you go with another specious argument.

Individual state laws are meaningless when other states have lax laws.

We don't know the details yet, but we do know children have been shot.

This should be unacceptable to everyone in the nation. Leave it to you
to make this about the firearms! Sad.

What? It is not all about the firearms? What the **** have you been
saying for the last few months? I thought just a few more sensible
laws would cure this problem.

No sane person ever said that a few more sensible laws
would cure the problem. But a reasonable, sensible permit process
across the country where the local police issue permits after they
do a background check, could lessen it. It would have stopped Cruz
from just walking into Dick;s and buying guns. And it would certainly
reduce straw purchases, unless you think a straw purchaser
is going to apply at the local police dept for a permit to buy 12 guns.
Straw purchases that then flow from a state like FL or MS to Chicago.

We'll see how this latest perp acquired his gun and what, if anything
we can learn from it. The problem is there are way too many people
who don't want to learn.