Posted to alt.home.repair
Dove Tail Dove Tail is offline

Default 2 Students, Suspect Injured in Shooting at St. Mary's Co. High School

On 3/20/2018 at 7:42:01 AM, wrote:

On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 14:24:17 -0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

Here we go again, another school shooting. The student population
is 56% minority, so, I am sure the racists will just dismiss it and
blame it on color, in one way or another.

2 Students, Suspect Injured in Shooting at St. Mary's Co. High
School

NBC4 Washington
http://tinyurl.com/ybq4rtpt

This has to be fake news. Maryland has some of the strictest gun laws
in the country, including an assault weapons ban, universal background
checks and mandatory sentencing for carrying a firearm.

Fretwell, there you go with another specious argument.

Individual state laws are meaningless when other states have lax laws.

We don't know the details yet, but we do know children have been shot.

This should be unacceptable to everyone in the nation. Leave it to you
to make this about the firearms! Sad.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"