Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 2 Students, Suspect Injured in Shooting at St. Mary's Co. High School

On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 14:24:17 -0000 (UTC), "Dove Tail"
wrote:

Here we go again, another school shooting. The student population is
56% minority, so, I am sure the racists will just dismiss it and blame
it on color, in one way or another.

2 Students, Suspect Injured in Shooting at St. Mary's Co. High School

NBC4 Washington http://tinyurl.com/ybq4rtpt

This has to be fake news. Maryland has some of the strictest gun laws
in the country, including an assault weapons ban, universal background
checks and mandatory sentencing for carrying a firearm.