Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default Water softener systems

On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 14:16:57 +0000
Davey wrote:

On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 07:12:06 -0700 (PDT)
Jon Parker wrote:

On Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 5:14:53 PM UTC, Davey wrote:
On 11 Mar 2018 13:54:03 GMT
David wrote:
This is in East Anglia, officially a Very Hard Water Area. The
concept of softening all the water supplied in the area boggles
the mind, it would take a softening plant the size of one of our
counties.

I too am in East Anglia. We had a new bathroom put in two months ago
and the new taps and shower screen are already alive with scale
despite regular cleaning!

Jon

Presumably you don't (yet) have a softener installed?

OOps, sorry, I didn't notice that you were the OP.

Apologies.

--
Davey.