Posted to alt.home.repair
Dove Tail Dove Tail is offline

Default Jacking up house to make crawlspace into lower level?

On 3/20/2018 at 6:49:25 AM, wrote:

Im sure it is possible to dig through the slab, but cost-wise I would
think this would be more expensive than adding on another level...
im not sure where jacking up the house would land costwise.

There are a lot of variables involved, but, if you are located in
Connecticut, I doubt any of the options are going to be inexpensive.

Have you considered selling and buying a different house? Might be
less expensive and a lot easier.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"