Posted to alt.home.repair
Susan Wingard Susan Wingard is offline

Default Exterior Painting Problems

My painter, spray painted over 7 windows that had not been scraped or sanded.
Now I am unsure about how to handle. I am guessing that the new paint needs to
be removed completely and then the windows need to be scraped, sanded and
primed and repainted? I would like to know how to best handle to ensure that
the new team does it correctly. Additionally they painted the doors and
shutters in a gloss with brush strokes in every direction and the strokes
really show. : ( Their intent from there was to roll over the shutter and
they say that the strokes will not show? I am really flustered. I need precise
advice on to handle please.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...s-1161555-.htm