Posted to uk.d-i-y
Johnny B Good Johnny B Good is offline

Default OT pet hates

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 17:29:26 +0000, Cursitor Doom wrote:

On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 16:16:22 +0000, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I'm reading your post with red, green, blue, and black text on a white
background (different colour for each poster). They're all equally
easy to read. Either I've got superhuman vision or there's a lot of
people with ****ty eyesight, because I can comfortably read anything on
anything.

Yes, but *you* are a God amongst men! Please consider us mortals.

Well, he is *something* amongst men but my first thought wouldn't have
been "God", more like a Ghost (in the machinery of Usenet) since I've had
him killfiled for the past year or so.

--
Johnny B Good