Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Even remoaners are not completely stupid...

On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 20:35:24 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , bert wrote:

In article , T i m
writes
On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 22:26:50 +0000, bert wrote:

snip

I guess there are times when being in a gang can have it's advantages,
especially in these unstable times?

It's called NATO
Rule no 1
An attack on a member is considered an attack on all.

Hey, we are contributing more than other countries, we want out (don't
we?) as that money could go on the NHS instead?

What makes you think we want out of NATO?

Nothing, I was taking the P of the whole 'the money could go to the
NHS instead' BS (as I thought was pretty clear). ;-(

You left brainers are *such* hard work ... ;-)

Cheer, T i m